Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What's on your Christmas list?

This Christmas is extra exciting because for the first time Chase got to make his very own Christmas Wish List! Since he's not a writer yet we went through the toy magazines and picked out the things that he would like to ask Santa for. His list has been pretty consistent so he knew exactly which pictures he was looking for! Once we found the right picture I would cut it out and set it aside. Then we got a blank piece of paper and Chase got to glue the pictures down (his favorite part)! He was very excited and I think it turned out great!

Getting all set up!

Here we go!!!

All done, just look at that smile!

Of course I'm posting this in the middle of the day because about 20 minutes after I got to work this morning I received a phone call from the sitter telling me that Chase had thrown up and had diarrhea (sorry, I know that's TMI). Since two of the other boys had gotten a virus last week, I got a sub and went to pick him up figuring that he had caught it. After a phone call into the doctors they pretty much felt the same and called in some nausea meds. However, Chase has not run a fever or had anymore problems. He did tell me his tummy hurt, but as you can tell by the pics he looks like his happy little self. We're hoping whatever it was is gone and he's all better!




**I am grateful for
1) Chase is feeling better
2) Mrs. B who came in last minute to sub for me today, she is awesome!
3) Christmas
4) Wish Lists
5) memories in the making

5 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Great list, Chase! Caitlin's going to make hers soon too. Oh, poor baby. I hope Chase is feeling better.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Teresa & Connie said...

What a good idea! I'm gonna have my kiddos do that today! I'm sorry your baby is sick, I hope he gets better super fast!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! He is too freakin cute!!

The Amazing Trips said...

Kahla, he is so adorable. In that last photo, I can see such a strong resemblance to you. I've never seen it before but there's no doubt ... he's YOUR boy!! :)

That is a great idea. I'll have to try something similar with our kids. Provided I trust them with a glue stick again. The last time didn't go too swell... (they thought it was sunscreen).

crayonmommy said...

I was thinking "so freakin' cute" too, and I see someone else thought that to. Ella is really enjoying her plans to tell Santa ALL ABOUT what she wants to get this year! :) ha haha