Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

I think this is the first weekend that we don't have actual plans in forever. We have stuff we need to do and will have to do, but we're not actually due to be anywhere at any specific time and that.is.awesome! Tomorrow we will be cleaning house. Not fun, but definitely a necessity. My grandparents and cousin will be arriving on Sunday, so we need to do a bit to have the house ready. Sunday we'll have church and then we'll just have a nice, quiet day. I say that and something will probably happen and we'll end up running around like mad! I'm hoping to get some Christmas stuff out in the yard because Chase is just dying for lights to get put up and usually once someone on the street does something, others start to follow. Besides, there's barely a month left until Christmas!

Hope everyone has an exciting and relaxing weekend!




**I am grateful for
1) the weekend
2) lazy days (I hope)
3) the cold, cold weather... lovin' it
4) my warm bed (I'm pretty sure it's calling my name)
5) 2 more days of school until Thanksgiving Break!

1 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Kahla,
Sorry, I’m a little late responding to your TGIF post, but I hope you're having a good weekend!! I can't believe that Christmas is so close either! Now I have to start thinking about real vs. fake tree (we had real last year) and then the Christmas cards...oh, and the shopping! So much to do and so little time!
Anyway, talk to ya later!
Hugs,
Amanda