Our two totsickles thawed beautifully and were deemed perfect. FET was 6/23, BETA is 7/7, but I can go in on the 3rd if I want. I'll be honest, I'm too scared. They were a 5 day transfer, so I know something would show by the 3rd, but still... terrified. God's will be done, but we are crazy enough to want these two to stick around for a good 9 months so we can hold them in our arms!!!! When this was placed in my hand, it was love at first sight. Say a prayer they stick.
***I am grateful for
1) These two totsickles
2) giving them the chance, no matter the outcome
4) Letting our Faith be bigger than our Fear