Saturday, November 22, 2008

Awww, you love me, you really love me!

Thanks to Amanda for my super cool, "I love your blog award!" I am so glad that we "met" and as much as I hate for anyone to have to go through what we are, it's so nice to not have to do it alone. May the future bring you nothing but happiness and miracles!!!



Ok, so I will (try to) answer the following questions with single word responses. Here goes!

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Where is your significant other? upstairs
3. Your hair color? brownish
4. Your mother? hero
5. Your father? gone
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? good
8. Your dream/goal? baby #4
9. The room you’re in? living
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? loss
12. Where do you want to be in six years? happy
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you’re not? rich
15. One of your wish list items? baby #4
16. Where you grew up? Texas
17. The last thing you did? read
18. What are you wearing? pjs
19. Your T.V.? on
20. Your pet? cute
21. Your computer? on
22. Your mood? whatever
23. Missing someone? daily
24. Your car? Tahoe
25. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your Summer? over
28. Love someone? always
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? often

OK, the one word thing is tough!

Now, I will pass on the award to 7 other blogger friends :)

1) Dusty @ Crayon Mommy - She is busy baking baby #3, so hopefully she'll have time!

2) Randi @ Shoes, Art and Motherhood - She has been on a blog break, but I'll have to get her to get with it!

3) Stephanie @ Hopping with Joy - She is the proud Mommy to the cute Bean and is very impressive with her Money Saving tips, if only I could be like that!

4) Holly @ For This I Prayed - We met on a IF support board and she recently suffered a m/c. She is one strong gal and I wish nothing but miracles for her future!

5) Cake Wrecks - I know they won't see this, but I love it so much you should check it out. Coming from a professional cake decorating family, I find this site hilarious!

6) Katie @ My Life - Another great blog (also a cousin by marriage). Two cute kids, a great husband, and a wonderful person... can't help but love her!

7) Kelly @ The Yellow Room - She is a fellow IVF and just lost a precious baby boy a couple of months ago. I am praying for lots of wonderful things to come her way.




**I am grateful for
1) clean sheets
2) turkey (I can smell it now)
3) Armadillo Eggs (a.k.a. sausage wrapped stuffed jalapenos, want the recipe, leave me a comment)
4) rain storms
5) Sunday mornings

4 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Thank you, Kahla, for your kindness. You are a special friend and I hope we get to "meet" in person someday :)
Hugs and many prayers,
Amanda

Stephanie said...

ooh- me an award - yippee skipee - I will have to post about that soon! Thanks! And I wish you much happiness and that your prayers are answered! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mommy Daisy said...

Armadillo Eggs? OK, you have my attention. Must be a Texas thing. Still sounds interesting. Please e-mail me.

mommydaisy at gmail dot com

Kelly said...

Kayla - Thanks for the blog award! I haven't been a very good blogger recently, so thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. I hope things are going well for you and that Chase's surgery goes well today.