Thursday, November 6, 2008

I think he's addicted.

Last Sunday afternoon we met up with Duchess for a bit and wound up in Toys R Us "looking" for things that Chase might want for Christmas. Needless to say looking ended up with Chase getting a V.Smile V.Mo.tion and a Wall.E game to go with it. Let me just say that I'm so thankful this is a learning game because I'm pretty sure that Chase has developed an addiction... a strong one. He loves it. I like that it's a learning game and that there are so many different games available for it. Of course I will just be happy seeing something other than Wall.E on my t.v. at this point! If you have a toddler and are looking for a product like this, I highly recommend this one! Thanks Duchess!!!!




**I am grateful for
1) tomorrow is Friday (that is such a given, eh?)
2) the hum of the fish tank
3) "I'm so happy to see you!" - as said to me by Chase this evening when I got home
4) friendly people
5) comments, they make me feel oh so loved

1 comments:

Amanda Hoyt said...

Hi Kahla,
VSmile does look pretty cool. We might get Cait one for Christmas. Hope you had a great day today.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda