Saturday, January 31, 2009

Then and Now

This past Sunday we were at a restaurant when both Chase and Mads simultaneously had to go potty. True story, it just so happens they both had to go at the exact same time, who'd have ever guessed, so off we went. While we were in the bathroom a girl kept staring at me (because I'm so hot) and finally said the "where do I know you from?" We do live in a small town so 9 times out of 10 they know me from teaching, however she didn't think that was the case. She finally pinpointed it and it turned out that we took racketball together when I was at Sam Houston... in 1998! Good God, talk about a really good memory!!! Anyway, I got to thinking and I'm amazed that in 10 years I've apparently changed so little that this lady could still recognize me! I must look damn young for a 32 1/2 year old!! ;o) Does this mean when I'm 50, I'll still look 40? Sweet! The oldest pic I had on the laptop was from not long after Jeff and I started dating in 1998, probably just a few months after I had class w/this girl. Next to it is a picture of Chase and I from just a couple of months ago. What do you think? I do think there is little change, just fatter w/some wrinkles!!!! (Look how young Jeff looks, so cute!)


May time be good to us all!




**I am grateful for
1) less than 48 hours until our transfer!
2) church tomorrow
3) laughing so hard at Rodney last night that I cried... several times
4) and very clean upstairs and almost clean downstairs
5) laundry is almost all done... and folded!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, definitely very little change. You look great!

Anonymous said...

I bet I could find some pics from the 8th grade and you still look the same - unlike me. But I love you anyways. :)

~Jessica