Sunday, January 4, 2009

What if it doesn't work....

... but then again, what if it does!

I will start my stims in mere days and I refuse to let my fear take over. In my heart I know that God intends to give us another child and he certainly intends to make Chase a big brother. So from now on when I find the what if it doesn't work thought creeping into my head, I'll push it away and put a new one there... what if it does!




**I am grateful for
1) songs
2) goodnight kisses
3) morning smiles
4) we will see Duchess today (I hope)
5) today is our last vacation day, but I know the week will fly by!

4 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

That's just Satan creeping in, my friend. Keep the faith. God is good. :) He will provide for you in ways you'd never imagine. Hang in there!

Courtney

Amanda Hoyt said...

It will work and we are praying for you, friend.
Hugs and many prayers,
Amanda

Michelle said...

I will be praying for you! Things will work out!

Mo said...

sounds like a great strategy!

Hoping this cycle is the one for you.

Mo