Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let's just make sure he REALLY knows.

While Chase was thrilled to go see Santa both the first and second time this year, both times he asked Chase what he would like for Christmas and both time Chase eagerly told him he would like a Spike. Santa replied, "a bike?" and Chase would continue to repeat, "NO, Spike!!!" and it would go back and forth until I would finally lean over and inform Santa that Chase wanted Spike the Dinosaur, you know the one that is VERY popular this year. *wink*

Chase was determined that Santa needed to see his list and actually put a picture with the word. So when we went to visit the big guy for a third time (yes, you read that right) we took the list with us so he could actually see a photo. And yes, he did say "bike?" again when Chase told him "Spike." I think Santa may need a hearing aide.




**I am grateful for
1) Duchess REALLY is coming home tomorrow, darn snowstorm in CA!
2) we have cold weather coming again, I like it, just wish it would stay that way
3) all the Christmas lights that are up are beautiful
4) my grandmother had hand surgery and is doing well
5) Molly, she's a good little bulldog (not sure if I ever put her before or not)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So he wasn't so scared of the big guy this time? I am glad your grandmother's surgery went well!

Jen&Carter said...

Aw Chase is to cute, I am so glad that he wasn't scared of him those times around. I am so happy to hear that you Grandmothers surgery went very well.

Amanda Hoyt said...

That is tooo cute! I'm praying for your grandmother's continued recovery.
Hugs,
Amanda