Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chase, You are My Miracle

A couple of years ago I came across a book written by Maryann Cusimano titled, "You are My Miracle." As I read it, I was immediately brought to tears and fell totally in love. It was so simple, yet it says so much. The mother explains to her young son how they complement each other -- "I am your hot cocoa; you are my marshmallow" and "I am your Santa Claus; you are my Christmas elf," for example -- and are better off with each in the other's life.

I wish nothing more for all of my friend's dreams to come true this holiday season and for them to have their own wonderful miracles.

Chase, I am your Mommy and you are my miracle. I love you little guy!




**I am grateful for
1) my miracle
2) the smiles I will see
3) Santa is coming
4) family is here
5) memories in the making

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so BEAUTIFUL!

Amanda Hoyt said...

Beautiful post and I'm going to look for that book - it seems so perfect :)
Hugs,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love this book! I got it for my birthday this year to add to my Christmas Book Collection. By the time the kids grow and move out I'll have so many of them I just know they'll fight over who gets what! I plan on keeping them for any grandchildren I may have. This book especially moved me though. I guess that's just another thing we have in common!