Thursday, February 12, 2009

A thanks

Just a quick thank you for all the support ya'll have been showing me. I had bloodwork again yesterday and we did not booster again because things looked good. In my head, I'm back in the right mindset and feeling very positive. I truly believe that come October, we'll be holding a new baby in our arms... our new baby. I've been doing lots of math and lots of comparing of numbers to previous cycles and it just feels good. Your comments mean more than I can say, it's nice to know I'm not alone! (And Becky thanks for that reminder that you had two boosters too since you used Dr. G, you are proof that two boosters didn't necessarily mean bad things!)

~Kahla

**I am grateful for
1) sleeping better last night
2) all my peeps
3) all the prayers
4) dreams can come true
5) the wait is almost over!

7 comments:

Kim said...

When is your beta Kahla?

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

I gave you an award... come see!!

Rebel

Mary said...

I'm happy that you are feeling so positive:)
I have the same question as Kim...when is your beta?

Josie said...

Yippee!!! Girl I am so praying for you. And being in the right frame of mind is better for you. Love ya!

Michelle said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling positive! I am rooting for you!

Chelle said...

Keep the positive! Wishing big numbers for your beta!

Anonymous said...

What a great, great post to see!!! I have this upcoming Monday as your beta day--not long now!!!

~Courtney