Saturday, December 1, 2007

Spike it Peas!

I know that Chase is adorable. I've been told this a zillion times and I've said it a zillion more. In fact, I'm almost obnoxious about just how cute he is (hey, at least I'm honest). I've even been known to say things like, "Other mothers must look at my son and feel envy that their child is not nearly as cute as mine." My mother says I shouldn't say those things, but it's tough when I know it's true. ;o) OK, I don't *actually* say this to people other than those that are very close to me, but I think it quite often. Anyway, his adorableness just continues to increase on a daily basis and I almost can't stand it.... almost. Today we went to get his hair cut by Mrs. Crystal. She is wonderful with him and Chase is an absolute angel during the haircutting process. When asked if he would like his hair trimmed or cut short where he could spike it, we were quickly informed he wanted to spike it peas.... now that's my boy. In the past we've always spiked the entire top of his head, but I've longed for the day we could spike just his bangs. Today was that day and I have to say it is definitely the cutest haircut yet! Enjoy!


2 comments:

crayonmommy said...

ok, he's a cutie -- but I say the same thing about MY ELLA and Ainslie. Ok -- so I guess we're tied. :) ha ha ha

The Amazing Trips said...

He IS adorable!! I love the haircut. You know, William has never once had a professional haircut. I should probably do the boy a favor and bring him in instead of hoping that my skills will miraculously improve...