Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chase and Emery (side by side)

Here's a 4d shot of Chase and Emery. Chase is on the left and Emery is on the right. You can tell it's not the same baby, but I really think they resemble each other quite a bit. They are both absolutely adorable!!!! (Click on it to make it bigger and easier to compare!) I am so in love with my two babes.


I would also like to mention that as of yesterday Chase was four years, four months, four weeks, and four days old... not that we are counting!




***I am grateful for
1) the baby on the left
2) the baby on the right
3) Big Brothers and Little Sisters
4) air conditioner in our Tahoe, especially when I'm suddenly not feeling so hot and need the cold air!
5) chances of rain

4 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

They DO look alike!!! I thought about doing a side-by-side comparison of all of my girls, too! So funny!!! I may do it if I ever get around to it. LOL!

Michelle said...

They look like the same baby. Are you sure they are different ultrasounds? ;o I love those pictures. So cute!

Amanda Hoyt said...

They do look VERY similar!
Their noses are exactly the same :)
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda

Courtney and the Boys said...

Awww...what a great comparison! I think they look a LOT alike! Adorable. :)