Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Cutest Boy.... EVER (another shameless Mommy brag)

What can I say, definitely the cutest boy.... ever!





**I am grateful for
1) Even though Chase is not feeling well, we have insurance and a good doctor for him to go see tomorrow
2) We have the homecoming parade tomorrow if Chase is up to it, he will have so much fun riding on the float!
3) My little Doodlebug pictured above!
4) October is almost here!!
5) Laundry done, dishes done, clothes put up, time to relax :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay--now October IS here!!! I love this time of year too and hope your very adorable doodlebug is indeed feeling better and that you were able to go to the homecoming parade!!!

I read your other post as well and my heart continues to go out to you. I can't say anything more eloquent than what you said about dreading the IVF process but, of course, being willing to take it on, so I'll just say that I'll be praying for you and rooting for you now and all the way through!

Happy (almost) Friday,
Courtney

p.s. Does that closing line sound like something rhyme-y such that you might write in a junior high yearbook or something?! It just came out that way.