Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When one is lost....

"Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. But who'd ever think to look for me here?"

Today was a tough day. It's been almost a month since losing the babies.... I thought things would have gotten much easier by now. Sometimes it's so hard to keep it all inside, I can't get it out of my thoughts. I feel so.very.lost.

***I am grateful for
1) The gas tank is full and we have our supplies since Ike is surely going to let us know of his presence
2) Two more days until the weekend.
3) In my heart I know we will have another baby... some day
4) My mom should be able to fly back home before Ike makes landfall
5) a smaller class, it was almost like my own slice of heaven

2 comments:

cmbresolve said...

Kahla - I just wanted to say how sorry I am for everything you are going through. Unfortunately I can relate all too well - I am "CMB" from Babysteps where I was a member for many years and on the secondary infertility board for way too long. I finally had to take a break after miscarrying again this past spring from IVF #4 in TTC#2. I came across your blog from Dramalish's blog and I was so sad when I caught up on how you've been the past few months. Please hang in there and keep the faith. I'm glad you're cycling again in the New Year. The only thing I've found that makes this process easier is time and of course my DD:). Best wishes to you and your family.

Stephanie said...

Kahla - hang in there..... Also be safe with Ike approaching. You are in my prayers.