Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Not bad if I do say so myself... which I do!

Here's my four dollar ebay dress (that's with shipping!) and the bow I made to match! I found the ribbon at Hob.by Lob.by and although it's not exactly the same, it's pretty darn close.



Emery will be wearing this tonight to her 2nd cousin's graduation, don't worry, I'm sure I'll get a picture!!! :o)



~ Kahla



****I am grateful for
1) my baby girl and all the girly things to go with her
2) ebay scores
3) pink, pink, pink
4) tomorrow the kids are done w/school - I made it!!
5) after Friday I get to do my SAHM gig for the summer.... sweet!

2 comments:

The Carty Party Mom said...

I LOVE that dress!!! and I must say, mom didn't do to bad on the bow either!

Stacy E. said...

Absolutely adorable! And the bow looks great! Can't wait to see pics of Princess Emery wearing them!