Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!?

I am so.very.tired. I'm pretty sure I'm fighting off something because as soon as I lay down I start coughing and by morning there is all kinds of gunk coming up. By 8 at night I swear I could go to sleep and not wake up until the next morning. Really, I could probably go to bed at 7 and not wake up until the next morning. Possibly even 6. I've been working 10+ hour days and still feel like I'm barely getting by. Every weekend seems to be just as busy as our weekdays so we are getting no down time. I swear, I'm behind on everything. I thought I was doing much better emotionally until a song came on the radio this morning and suddenly I was flooded with a sense of grief and tears came pouring down. Everything just seems to be piling up. I have my yearly observation on Monday or Tuesday (but I think it'll be Monday) so at least that will be one thing off my list. I am just so.very.tired.

Chase seems to be much better and will have his recheck and flu shot tomorrow. God I pray that he is all clear. Saturday we are heading to the pumpkin patch and he is very excited about that. He has informed me that he would like to pick out two pumpkins and then goes on to say that he also needs to get one for every person he can think of and also for all of the animals he can think of. I think I might be broke by the end of that trip! This time next week we'll be hitting the road for my cousin's wedding that he is the ring bearer in. Before we know it Halloween will be here, then Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. I have not bought one single gift. Where has the time gone?




**I am thankful for
1) the insurance adjuster did not find damage to the roof on the Running Bear house, he felt the wind was just so strong it blew the rain sideways and through the shingles, etc. Should be fairly inexpensive to fix.
2) it IS almost Friday
3) the pumpkin patch... we are gonna have so much fun
4) this time next week my observation will be over, I'm a Nervous Nellie for those things!
5) some awesome weather

0 comments: