Sunday, January 22, 2012

Having technical issues.

OK, maybe it's really more of a mental issues thing. Lots going on, not enough time, too much stress. You get the picture. Same old stuff, just a different day. This last week alone consisted of: hospice being called in for Jeff's grandfather, my student count going up to 25 (yes, you read that right), having to say good-bye to our 12 year old boxer, Cleo, and the all-too-real possibility that the company Jeff has worked for for NINETEEN years telling him that unless a miracle happens, they will be shutting down in Feb. As in next month. So basically, pray for a miracle. My goal is to be back soon. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this adorableness.


****I am grateful for
1) weekends
2) green grass
3) cool breezes
4) prayers
5) ceiling fans and dark rooms at night

3 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! That sounds like a lot to take in. Hope things work out with your husband's job.

Elle said...

Holy crap, you guys definitely have your plates full with not-so-goodness. I wish you all the best of luck with Jeff's grandpa, and the job situation. Neither of those is an easy thing to deal with on their own, let alone together. And 19 years? Wow.

If there is anything life has taught me, it is that things always work out eventually. I know you guys will land on your feet.

You're all in my thoughts and prayers, but then again, you always are.

Love you much!

Stacy E. said...

I'm here for you if/when you need me. In the meantime, know that you are in my prayers.

((HUGS))
Stacy <3

P.S. That's one cute little pirate you've got there! ;o)