Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm going to see Rod!

Turns out Rod Ste.wart is coming to our neck of the woods on July 24th and I'm going to get to see him!!!! I am beyond excited! First, I haven't been to a concert in years (not counting The Doodle.bops or kiddie bands) and second I'm going with my mom!!!! I love Rod and can't wait, it is going to be awesome! My birthday is July 13th, so this is one heck of a present. :o) We have really good seats too, like row 33 or something like that. I know it's not front row, but it's great to me! Did I mention that I'm very excited?!??!?!?






**I'm grateful for
1) July 24th, it's gonna be soooo much fun!
2) 10 weeks on Wed, I'm still having a really hard time enjoying this, I'm so scared we'll lose this baby. Trust in the Lord Kahla, trust in the Lord!
3) next RE appointment on Tuesday and I should get to start weaning off my shots!
4) First OB appointment on Tuesday too!
5) Duchess and her pure awesomeness!

2 comments:

Josie said...

10 weeks!!! You are close to your 2nd trimester! Girl you are there!!!!
I am not much of a Rod fan. Probably couldn't name a single song. But yah! Concerts are so much fun. And being pregnant, you don't need front row! You never know when a mosh pit might break out.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Rod and can only imagine the awesomeness of getting to see him live in concert!

Yay for Olive (who is well on his/her way to growing into another produce item by this point). 10 weeks is really, really, really getting along and your Outstanding October Pumpkin/Olive has just done beautifully.

I can relate to not really relaxing and enjoying things initially--for me, passing our loss milestone and feeling movement made the difference. I hope that you'll have a similar event that for you works as a reassurance point so you can relax and enjoy it because you surely do DESERVE to enjoy it! In the meantime, your Outstanding October Wonder Pumpkin is surely doing his/her bit to just chug along beautifully and THAT is awesomely awesome.

Happy Rest of Your Weekend,
Courtney