Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Now for the real deal! (official 9 month pics)!

As usual Peggy with Carty Photography delivered when it came to pictures of The Princess!!!! I like mine, but hers are just awesome every time. If you are in our area, you should really look her up because she's patient, does a great job, and is super reasonable. Plus, she's nice! Man I adore this child, who'd have thought I'd be so lucky as to get two angels in my life!!




****I am grateful for
1) my beautiful little Princess
2) blessings every single day
3) Peggy and her talent
4) big, beautiful smiles
5) adorable pictures

5 comments:

Veronica said...

She is a little doll!

The Carty Party Mom said...

I love it when I rank the blog! I was so happy to take care of Emery's portraits and look forward to watching her grow month after month! Thank you for allowing me to enjoy your blessings.

The One and Only Chelle said...

A-friggin-Dorable!!!! :)

I love the new bloggie layout too!!

Stacy E. said...

The pics look great! I can't wait to see them in person! (And get one of my own!;o)) Princess Emery is such a pretty little girl!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Those Minnie ones are my fave. She looks too cute in the ears and dress...AHH!