Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Silly Big Brother Chase

Chase wanted to do some posing for the camera, which is rare, so we let him give us some of his silliest faces and snapped away! (sorry I look rough, it's been a long week!)

Mama's Boy

Silly Face

Shocked Face

Mean Face

Gonna Get You Face

Sweetie Face

Sad Baby Blue Eyes Face
Such a cutie, no matter what the face! The other day he came up to me and said, "Don't you just love my beautiful blue eyes!" Yes, yes I do!!!!




****I am grateful for
1) Chase Alan
2) Chase's beautiful blue eyes
3) Chase's perfect little nose
4) Chase's adorable freckles
5) Chase's ability to make me smile!

2 comments:

Stacy E. said...

Chase,
You are one cute little boy! I love all your "faces" and your beautiful blue eyes too! You are adorable!

Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Stacy

Chelle said...

SO SWEET. I mean really, really sweet!