Monday, February 15, 2010

Princess Emery is 18 weeks/4 months old!

Princess Emery,

It's so hard to believe that you are 18 weeks old... 4 whole months! I remember when I couldn't wait to make it to the 2nd trimester, that time has definitely come and gone, eh?

You are simply adorable and gorgeous and wonderful and perfect and the list could go on and on. I'm sure you get the picture! You have not only discovered your feet, you've discovered that you can reach them and that it is very fun. It has become your favorite past-time and the minute you are on the floor you are like a little ball with your feet in your hands. It's very entertaining to us to watch you grab them and immediately start rolling to your side because of your little round butt!

Speaking of feet, have I mentioned how cute yours are? They are like little sausages that I could just eat right up!! I love to take your little foot in my hand and nom nom on it. Tasty! You think it's quite funny, which of course makes me nom nom on it even more. I'm such a dork, but that's OK, I don't mind one.single.bit and I don't think you mind either!! I mean, look at this shot, wouldn't you want to nom nom on it?? I have no doubt you'll have that foot in your own mouth in no time!

Still no teeth, which is fine by me. You love to chew and drool though, you are a drooling, spitting up machine! I think we go through about 10 bibs a day easy, thank God for washing machines!

You do seem to have a little bit of an attitude. Well I say your just the kind of girl that knows what you want and when you want it. Others seem to think it's an attitude. I've already heard more than once that you have my temper and attitude, but whatever. I'm totally cool with that. I say bring it on sista! ;o)

Friday is your four month check up and I'm excited to see how long you have gotten and how much you weigh. I'm going to say 26 inches and 15ish pounds. You are in 0-3 months clothes and your sleepers are getting too small. Not because they are tight, but because you have gotten too long for them. Just amazes me at how much you have grown!

You are definitely our Little Princess and we love you!

~Mommy

****I am grateful for
1) cuddle time
2) four wonderful months
3) 18 awesome weeks
4) coos and giggles
5) great pictures

1 comments:

Stacy E. said...

Happy 4 months, Miss Emery! Can't wait to see you again!

Hugs and kisses,
Aunt Stacy