Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reality

Reality is that I don't have enough hours in the day to keep up with this blog and since the creation of Facebook, it's easier and faster to just post there.  I hate that, but it's the truth.  I jump on the computer, think about posting, then get sidetracked reading Facebook or the latest news and before I know it, I forget or it's late and I'm tired.  Between dance, baseball, work, and home life, the hours are slipping by incredibly fast.  I looked and it's been a month and a half since I posted here.  How sad is that?  I would think it's just me, but 75% of the blogs that I followed are in the same boat.  Months without a post and then a quick fly-by posting will pop up. 

School is in full swing and the kids are thriving.  Baseball started up last week and games start this week.  Jeff is coaching Emery's t-ball team and we are excited to watch them grow and learn.  Every weekend brings a million errands and before we know it, Monday is here again.  Emery will be five in less than three weeks, I have no clue how that happened.  It's bitter sweet.  She has lost all of her toddler traits, but is in such a great stage of her life.  Chase is rocking 4th grade and shining like usual.

I would say I'll post more often or that I'm going to get all caught up, but that would just be a lie.  Truth is I will try to post more and catch up, but who knows what will happen!  Hope everyone on the outside is doing well and enjoying the Fall weather that is finally arriving!

***I am grateful for
1) baseball, family time
2) weekends, even if they go too fast
3) birthdays, hard to believe our baby will be 5 soon
4) Fall weather
5) the holidays are coming!

2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

I got off Facebook maybe a year ago and I still don't blog often. I kind of got on Blogger tonight as an afterthought. :-/ I miss my blog, think of topics and things to post all the time but then when it comes time to actually having time to post it's so time-consuming and requires a lot of energy that I have already spent earlier in the day. So yeah, I'm one of those blogs that updates every month or two lol.

Lachelle (Chelle) said...

Hi! Yes, I am in the same boat, except I am back. I took a 3 year hiatus! I am glad to hear the kids are doing well and hope you are too.